Inside Sales & Marketing Coordinator
ZCS is looking for a full-time Inside Sales and Marketing coordinator to work from their Mississauga office. The candidate should be a self-motivated and results driven individual with strong communication skill who thrives working in a fast-paced team environment.
As the inside sales and marketing coordinator you will:
• Assist and support our outside sales representatives by soliciting and obtaining orders, generating high quality leads, understanding technical requirements and developing accounts;
• Establish and maintain good professional relationships with existing customers;
• Manage requests for proposal of new clients;
• Organize digital marketing campaigns, create marketing material, write articles and promotional material for the company;
• Organize social media marketing campaigns and constantly post relevant content on these channels; and
• Prepare quotes for project bidding.
Here are the Qualifications we need:
• Minimum 1 year experience working in an inside sales role within the manufacturing services industry;
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
• Strong management and organizational skills;
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, possess strong work ethic;
• Proficient in all social media platforms; and
• Proficient in InDesign and other content creation platforms.
Here is what we have to offer:
• Attractive compensation;
• Extended Health Benefits;
• Employee Bonus Plan; and
• Educational reimbursement program.
What you can expect if you’re contacted for an interview:
You will be requested to visit our Mississauga office for an interview with members of our senior management team. You will be asked technical/non-technical questions to determine your proficiency in the requested qualifications. The entire process can take from thirty minutes to an hour, so please account for being at our office for that much time.