ZCS is looking for an experienced full-time Operations Manager to work from their Guelph and Mississauga Office.
As an operations manager you will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Manage a cross functional team of engineers, technicians, designers, electricians.
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines.
- Ensure projects are executed in an efficient manner meeting both cost and timing constraints.
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis and focus on continuous improvement.
- Provide daily operations oversight to senior management.
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations.
Here Are The Qualifications We Need:
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in operations or other related fields
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership qualities
Here Is What We Have To Offer:
- Attractive compensation.
- Extended Health Benefits.
- Employee Bonus Plan.
- Educational reimbursement program
- Up-to-date training and knowledge in current automation technology and application of safety standards.
What You Can Expect If You’re Contacted For An Interview:
You will be requested to visit our Guelph office for an interview with members of our senior management team. You will be asked technical/non-technical questions to determine your proficiency in the requested qualifications. The entire process can take from thirty minutes to an hour, so please account for being in Guelph for that much time.