ZCS is looking for an individual with excellent multi-tasking skills, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously while also ensuring that our clients’ needs are met satisfactorily at the earliest and most efficient way possible.
Some of this position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously with team members and clients;
- Developing an understanding of the clients’ requirements and gathering all documents/information required for projects prior to startup;
- Scheduling site visits and organising the schedules of multiple team members to ensure the best use of their time;
- Proactively ensuring all internal and external timelines are being adhered to for each project and provide constant updates to clients;
- Monitoring progress of multiple projects on a daily basis and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner;
- Dealing with various vendors to ensure stocks are well maintained; and
- Regular reporting of project status to senior management.
- Project Management Certification;
- Engineering/Technical degree preferred;
- 3 years minimum in project management role;
- Preferred experience in manufacturing environment and automated machinery;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Proficient with Auto CAD and SolidWorks is an asset;
- Valid G driver’s license with a clean record.
Headquarters (Guelph, ON).