Senior Electrical Designer
The candidate will be required to design schematics for manufacturing machinery, evaluate machine safety circuits, and also to program PLC’s and HMI’s.
- Design schematics for manufacturing machinery
- Evaluate machine safety circuits
- Program PLC’s and HMI’s
- Ensure effective inter-departmental communication, as required, to develop sound designs andproperly functioning equipment.
- Work proactively to meet deadlines, component and manufacturing costs, etc., without exceeding them.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience with manufacturing machinery and electrical design.
- Familiar with control reliable safety circuits (Cat III/IV).
- Familiar with working safely around machinery.
- Strong ability to write well organized technical reports.
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and verbal English.
- Customer Focus.
- Personal spark, willingness and ability to learn.
- Able to follow direction.
- AutoCAD (preferably AutoCAD Electrical)
- Strong computer skills.
- PLC programming (AB, Omron, Pilz).
- Familiarity with CNC, robots, pneumatics, hydraulics